Virtual Meetings - Registration & Meetings
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
Choose the correct time zone. This helps organising your meeting schedule.
- Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform
- Your company profile should be in English, clear and relevant to the event
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile. The more detail like company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the matchmaking tool. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- By filling in the Marketplace you can describe your offer and/or request to potential partners
- Explain the product/project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests
Your registration is finished once your profile is activated by the organizers.
How to manage bilateral meetings?
The booking of meetings opens September 1th. You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals
- Send meeting requests to those companies you want to meet
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance
- Usually meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled
- Date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate.
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
How does the remote 1:1 networking work?
- 1:1 meetings are managed remotely via video calls (similar to Skype).
- The video conferencing is provided by the b2match platform – no need to install any software.
- All confirmed meetings display a Start Meeting button and date & time of the meeting.
- Once the time for the conversation has come, click the Start Meeting button
- What happens if your meeting partner doesn't show-up?
Go to the Message button and request to join the meeting.
If this should fail, please re-schedule the meeting to another suitable date/time.
What else to be considered?
- Use devices that have a webcam & microphone installed
A camera is recommended.
- Keep an eye on 1:1 meeting timelines (Start/End)
Please start and end your meetings as indicated, to avoid delays.
- System requirements for virtual meetings
Installing the latest browser version is recommended, but not always necessary.
No software installation is needed - the meetings are integrated into the b2match platform.
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current timezone selection.
If this is not the timezone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.